the trio met for the first time 23 years ago today.
i feel like reading fanfic has kind of broken my desire to read published stories bc like theyre so bland tbh like. where the hell am i gonna get queer android romance in a bookstore. who writes about past assassins working together in a coffeeshop. all i see are straight white people making out like really like REALLY
Are you going to the 1D concert movie in theatres on Oct. 11th and 12th? Do you want to represent Rainbow Direction (again, in case you’re already been to a concert)?
If so, here’s how:
1. If you want your tumblr/twitter/etc username on the MAP send us a message with your Location (cinema and/or town you’re going to), at least one social media name and possibly the date and time you’ll be going.
Alternately, you can put your location on the map yourself (instructions to be found above the list of cities)
2. Get creative with your rainbows! Any article of rainbow clothing is acceptable, t-shirts, headbands, shoes, skirts etc. Here are ideas that other participants have done (frequenty updated) . If you would like to support the Rainbow Direction charity project (for It Gets Better) go here (US) or here (UK/EUR) to buy t-shirts etc. NOTE: as with the other Rainbow Direction projects we have a no-shipping-policy - we want to support ALL LGBTQ people.
3. Check the map to see if other Rainbow Direction participants are going to your theatre. Get in touch with them and come up with something creative if you like!
4. Go to the movie and enjoy! Take a picture or video with your rainbow gear (and your friends!) in front of the theatre, with your ticket stubs, etc. NOTE: If you are uncomfortable with showing your face in the pics/video that is totally okay. Be creative with your ideas!
5. Post the pictures to your tumblr and tag them ‘rainbow direction’ or submit them to takemehomefromnarnia tumblr, or both! We will be using the pictures/video in a compilation video of all Rainbow Direction activities. Also if you have any interactions or observations you’d like to share about your experience don’t hesitate to send them in to us!
We hope to get as many of you as possible to join in on that special weekend, to spread even more rainbow love to our friends and fellow Rainbow Directioners!
i dont even have guilty pleasures anymore i just like stuff and if people have a problem with that they can go fuck themselves
a happy couple might’ve got married today
someone might’ve kissed their best friend and realized they are gay today
someone might’ve found out they were officially cancer free today
someone might’ve finally finished their debut novel today
lots of interesting things might’ve happening today
we should celebrate
you’re the kind of person everyone needs in their lives
This textpost literally just saved my life.
Alina Davis, a 23-year-old trans woman, and Allison Brooks, her 19-year-old partner, donned matching white floor-length bridal gowns and married at a civil registry office earlier this month.
As Davis is still legally regarded as male, the office had no choice but to hand them a marriage certificate.
The couple said officials chided them, and appeared to be violent.
‘She called us the shame of the family and said we need medical treatment … I was afraid my pussycat [an affectionate pet name in Russian] would beat the fuck out of her,’ Davis said on her VK page.
But the couple were allowed to sign the papers, meaning a gay couple in Russia are legally recognized as married – even if it’s through a loophole.
‘This is an important precedent for Russia,’ Davis said.
Russia banned same-sex marriage and outlawed ‘gay propaganda’ in 2013.
holy jesus look at these two warrior princesses
they are my heroes
YOU GO GIRLS
"Oh, you don’t wanna recognize my gender? Okay then lol guess you have to recognize my marriage"
that is amazing